23.5.07

Codeless creditcard


I keep forgetting the code on my creditcard - it's actually so bad that i forget where i write the code on the "rember-your-code"-helper wich comes with a new credit card....

Recently i got a new laptop, with a thumbreader... and that got me thinking: Why not combine the two!??

Put a thumbreader on the creditcard, and you'll never have to remeber a code again.
- powered by the card-reader it should work just fine...

But then i just saw this article:
http://www.comon.dk/index.php/news/show/id=31071

It'a about a personal card wich uses biometric data to lock and identify you... enabling the card as not only a creditcard, but also as digital signature, key to personal information like medical info etc.

No comments:

youComment

If you have any input to any of the stuff you read on my blog, please let me know in the comments or -

Chat with me