22.6.07

My Personality - another test

I'm a sucker for these kind of tests, so here's one from something called 41 Questions. 1 Personality.

www.41q.com



My result



Enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.





Careers that could fit Kåre Mulvad includes

Actors, journalists, writers, musicians, painters, consultants, psychologists, psychiatrists, entrepreneurs, teachers, counselers, politicans, diplomats, television reporters, marketers, scientists, sales representatives, artists, clergy, public relations, social scientists, social workers.



I don't know if such a test always puts out something positive - but often i get surprised how acurate they seem - maybe it's a bit like a fortune teller ;)







Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

youComment

If you have any input to any of the stuff you read on my blog, please let me know in the comments or -

Chat with me