17.10.08

Edupunk - can't believe I haven't found this sooner

I won't even start defining this - just read this post, and get lost in the link(journalism)...

Edupunk - looking aside the huge amount of heat it gets in the comments, can actually explain why I'm always so reluctant to give a "by definition" answer to problems or web-projects to be more specific.

As soon as you do not start out from the beginning, but choose to believe that certain aspects is set and not negotiable - well in a web-world, it often becomes the obstacle in the future of web, that progresses at speeds to fast for conventional company decision making.

I guess Edupunk is just a way of redefining the way we define things - never setteling... (that's not a definition)




1 comment:

JENS HAARUP MORTENSEN said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

youComment

If you have any input to any of the stuff you read on my blog, please let me know in the comments or -

Chat with me