14.10.07

I got tagged ! - so here are 8 things you might not know about me...

I did not see this coming Karin, but thanks.

If you went - "what the hell is this", here is the Meme and the Memetag wikipedia explanation.

So let me just jump right into it... Here's 8 things about me - Kåre Mulvad, ´78 male, CPH@DK@Earth:

1. I've found the love of my life: Louise, we tried having a house 25km from Århus, 2 cars and 2 cats Vegas and Bastian. Sold the house when we where finished revamping it - now we live in CPH 1112 - the best thing we ever did!
We miss having the cats - and I tell you, having those buggers running around you made both of us real animal lovers. Having cats though you have to make the choice to accept birds as collateral damage.



2. I'm a passionate kiteflier mostly Buggy and All-Train-Boards - I gladly drive 3 hours to Rømø to spend the weekend, sleeping in the car :)





3. I had a stress related leave of absence for approx. 3 months in 2006 - something i wouldn't wish for my worst enemy to experience! (I have no enemies)
Made me consciously aware of where I'm going with my life (not necessarily having a clear goal - hence Goal-free-living)

4. I mostly read books about creativity, innovation and web(2.0) - and "Happy hour is 9 to 5" which i just got ;) Read on an average of 30 blogposts a day, from 110 feeds... that takes some time you know, so i begun cutting the crap. If it's not within my field of interest or otherwise has caught my attention - it's gone!
Techcrunch went, Blognation might disappear as well - those kind of blogs are for skimming once a week at most - doesn't need RSS for that...

5. Sometimes it feels like my mind is exploding with what if's, why is that's and could we do's - That's actually the reason why I started blogging.
I use a lot of energy to keep my mind sane - one way is to see the big picture, and only go in detail when it's focus-time...
If nothing else does the trick I make a mindmap ;)

6. I "grew up" with PC, even got a SharePoint "poweruser" course on my CV - but in reality I'd much rather have a MAC - haven't worked on a Mac for more than 30 min. all in all, but the design makes me want one soooo bad! I believe the only app. i need is Firefox - seeing this one made me a believer.

7. I unsubscripted the Danish church tax "thing" on my 18th birthday - I don't believe - I makebelieve... It's so much more fun!

8. Wondering if I should put an "i" in front of makebelieve - iMakebelieve.dk ? - what do you think ???


That was my eight, some might come as a surprise, some might not - hope you enjoyed :)


I'd like to send a tag to:

Nadja from Share A Brainwave - and I'm doing so by posting a wave on the brainwave blog, since this is a meme wave.
Jannik Mulvad - My brother which is working more on creative IT installations, than any other I know in DK (and recently created a blog)
Anand Chhatpar - An interesting person behind the site Brainreactions.net
Alexander Kjerulf - Because he inspires me very much.
Martin B. Justesen - because he's my friend!

No comments:

youComment

If you have any input to any of the stuff you read on my blog, please let me know in the comments or -

Chat with me