2.10.07

Merging work and family life part 2

As part of a weekend trip with work, we thought of trying to get to know one another on a more personal level than just work. To spark the talks, we decided to ask people to find some pictures that would tell something about who they really are - out side of work.

This is a post which builds on the idea behind an old blogpost:
Merging work and family life


Lukely I come from a family used to take tons of photos, so I had a lot to choose from. The process of looking over my old photos with that in mind that it should "define me" was very mindbobbling. What does actually define you !?!

I came up with photos of:

- My old (not have any longer) truck, which I loved to hill-billy around in.
- Me and my girlfriend moving from ...
- Aarhus(Odder) ...
- ...to Copenhagen
- I love cows (And i don't know why)
- My love of my life Louise - here in my dads hot air balloon.
- And oh year, my hobby - Kites.

(I didn't post the pictures here - but they are all here: makebelieve.dk)


I know it can be misunderstood that Louise is not mentioned as the very first - but you should know she is with me in all the defining steps of my life!

One thing that surprises me, is that I thought that KITES would be more prominent, but it actually isn't right now.
That said, of cause such "defining pictures" alters throughout your life. New ones will be added and others will disappear.

I like the idea of showing parts of the private life at work - the persona's or ideals with which we deal and live with through out our entire life defines us - no matter work of private...



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

youComment

If you have any input to any of the stuff you read on my blog, please let me know in the comments or -

Chat with me